Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm falling

I've been spun, so around. I'm stumbling. I'm falling.
I've got scratches on my knees. I'm bleeding. I'm hurting. I'm crying. I'm waiting, for this feeling to leave me. But it won't. It will follow me, down the road to forever. I have to learn to live with it and accept it. It will be mine, only mine. To haunt me, or teach me. To live, or to die. To laugh, or to cry.
I've been spun, so around. Not sure where to walk, where to run, where to rest, where to belong. It's a pain too heavy to carry, a sorrow so hollow, yet deep. It's a comfort I find, in the notes of a song.
I feel guilty. I wasn't there to hold you, to catch you, while you were falling
and hurting and crying and longing for me to come and spend time, that's no longer left.
I'm sorry, so sorry.
I failed you. I love you. I miss you. I feel you. I still need you.
I've just been spun, so around,
and am searching
for ground.

I'm falling

No comments:

Post a Comment