Monday, June 21, 2010

Annie

My shiny stars came out with a video today! It's about Annie, and I think she's got her bags packed and is off with Graffiti6 on an incredible journey. Annie, she's that someone that will 'save you from the world' when you're down and just don't believe that you can go on. The video starts out with one lonely flickering light bulb, quickly joined by many flickering light bulbs which eventually begin to sway to the beat and rhythm of the song. The beat and rhythm of life. I don't know how I'll be able to turn my light out tonight to stop watching this video. It is simple, but filled with the complexities of life. People. All different People. Each one on their own journey. Whether a baby or a boxer, life isn't always easy. But, it can change. It can change from despair to delight, when you've got your Annie, and the faces in this video surely show it. Together with Jimi Crayon, Graffiti6's partner with paint, they present their electrifying, uplifting song, "Annie You Save Me," and will leave you smiling with delight. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment