Friday, October 1, 2010

Silence

I just got caught in a moment of silence. At this stage of my journey, I can't handle the sound of silence. The sound of silence unravels the vines that hold me together. So, I scream to make them stop from falling down. But, you can't hear me. You can't hear me. I scream and you can't hear me, or can you? Can you hear me, and can you hold the vines up tight so they don't unwind and stop me from falling apart? I can't live with the silence that has been left behind you. Life without you is so quiet, it is too loud inside my soul. I want to talk with you instead of scream at you, because I'm losing my voice. One day, all that I will have left to say will come out in whispers.

...But, only if I let the silence rule me. It won't. Because it has no chance against the sounds that I am letting in...

They are bright, and happy, and Colourful...

No comments:

Post a Comment